Welcome to Enjoy the Peace of Nature!
Lakari Camping is located in magnificent ridge scenery on an isthmus between two lakes, Kangasjärvi and Siekkinen.
On the camping site (about 18 ha ):
- café (beer licenced)
- lakeside sauna
- swimming beaches
- domestic animals
For a nature loving tourist good facilities for jogging, walking and also for berry-picking and mushrooming.
- Nature trail to Toriseva gorge lakes
- The Pirkan Taival hiking trail passes through the camp site
- Golf course 1 km
- Ähtärin eläinpuisto
- “Village” super market Keskisen Kyläkauppa in Tuuri (the second largest super market in Finland)
- Helvetinjärvi national park in Ruovesi
- Särkänniemi adventure park in Tampere
- Locomotive museum in Haapamäki
- Toriseva Café